The Project Coordinator is an integral member of the project team responsible for supporting the Project Manager in delivering projects of varying size and complexity. The Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing and controlling project activities, under the direction of a Project Manager (PM).
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or relevant discipline.
- Accredited PMP or PRINCE2 Foundation certification.
- At least 2 years’ experience in project environments and consistent with the business necessity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements.
- Coordinate meetings and distribute minutes (MOM) to all project team members.
- Assist the PM in drafting, reviewing, and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, Project schedules, and other project documents, forms, logs, and records as required and maintain all of them well during the project.
- Track and Monitor the project progress & Quality under the supervision of the PM and make sure it works according to the agreed work plan and escalate to the Project Manager when needed.
- Track invoices and payments under the supervision of the PM and assure closure.
Communicate with project stakeholders as required.
- Drafting the project reports as requested by the project manager.
- Following up on the project status, issues, and deliverables with different stakeholders.
- Prepare the documents needed for deliverables submission and project closure.
- Proposing criteria and measurements to evaluate the quality of the deliverables
- Assist the project team by doing any purchasing task related to the projects
- Proposing new ideas for improving the work and ideas for new projects.
- Participation in special projects and performs additional duties as required.
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Project and Micro Soft Office Suite of products.
- Well organized with Knowledge/Documentation management.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Time management and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Works in an office environment, but the mission of the organization may sometimes take you to nonstandard workplaces or work outside the office environment.
- Works a standard workweek, but additionally will often work evening, weekends, and overtime hours to accommodate activities such as Board and Customer meetings and representing the organization at public events, etc.….
- The use of a personal vehicle is required.
- A valid driver’s license is required.