If you are a passionate UX design leader who enjoys mentoring a team to deliver innovative design solutions to complex problems,
If you are focused above all on customer and end users’ needs and intents but have a keen understanding of business drivers,
If you possess these superpowers: empathy, flexibility, collaboration, communication, and an eye for good design judgment,
Please feel free to read through the rest of the description; else, you may not have the best shot!
At HUED, we are looking for a User Experience Manager for our Riyadh/London ofﬁces. We have the following vital expectations from you (we have others as well, but let's keep that for later):
1. You possess amazingly excellent design leadership skills.
2. You inspire your team with your empathetic approach. You practice what you preach.
3. You are great at transforming experiences people have with technology
4. You are incredibly passionate about improving the experience of users as well as people around the users
5. You continuously seek to enhance the process of designing great user experiences
6. You can think beyond the screen when it comes to experience
7. You can make people say, “ UX is amazing. How do I become a UX designer”?
8. You have an extreme focus on Innovation: You are always seeking to break boundaries of what UX is and could be.
You will be working with a cross-functional team of designers, researchers, innovators, and technologists from all over the world (and some outside as well !). The work we do has the potential to create a signiﬁcant impact, and your work will contribute largely to that impact.